Bullard Company Portable Access
Our gangway designs provide versatility for many applications that require truck loading and railcar loading. These self-leveling safety stairs are designed with a working range of 40 degrees above and below the platform surface. With Bullard's design expertise, we can provide safe access solutions for your operations.
Combining many years of experience in providing access equipment to the market and the need for repairable units, our engineering group has incorporated the following design features into each model.
- Modular Design for ease of parts replacement.
- Aluminum Safety Stairs have a hot dip galvanized base mount with stainless steel tread and axle assembly.
- Integrated mounting for either top or flush mounting.
- Permanently lubricated bearings on main axle.
- Permanently lubricated bearings on the treads for steel units, oil impregnated bronze bushings on the aluminum units.
- A variety of finishes are available: standard safety yellow powder coating on all steel units, hot dip galvanizing, uncoated aluminum, or anodized aluminum.
- Totally enclosed dual spring balancing for ease of positioning.
- Spring loaded stainless steel latch for vertical storage.
- Optional adjustable chain stops&hydraulic assist packages are available.
- Folding tubular handrails that meet OSHA standards.
- Self-leveling hoops can be attached for secondary fall prevention.